Who We Are
Makesense Promotions (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://makesensepromotions.com website (the “Service”).
Information Collection And Use
Types of Data Collected
Disclosure of Data
Legal Requirements Makesense Promotions may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Makesense Promotions
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Please know, this site, www.makesensepromotions.com continually receive and uploads various entertainment contents such Music, Videos etc. from several sources including but not limited to, artists, authors, record companies for promotional purposes. In an event, it is spotted that an intellectual property or other rights that have been infringed by our online services, please do contact via email us at email@example.com stating your complaint with the email subject “Attention: Copyright Infringement” and we will be respond at our earliest possible time. Also, ensure you are aware of the proper procedures and what the law requires as below before contacting us.
DMCA Content Notice The DMCA requires that all notices of alleged copyright infringement must be in writing. When informing the designated agent of an alleged copyright infringement, the complainant must:
- Identify the copyrighted work that allegedly has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are found on this Site, please provide a list of the links for easy take down processing.
- Describe the material that is claimed to be infringing and provide sufficient information to permit our staffs to locate that material.
- Provide your contact information, including your email address(es), telephone number, and any other useful information about you or your Copyright Agent name.
- Certify or include a statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that the use of the copyright-protected material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the owner’s agent, or law.
- Certify that the information that you have provided www.makesensepromotions.com is accurate. The complainant should attest under penalty of perjury that he/she is authorized to enforce the copyrights that have allegedly been infringed.
- Include a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.