Makesense Promotions (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://makesensepromotions.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
www.makesensepromoti uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Nigeria and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Nigeria and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Makesense Promotions may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Makesense Promotions
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Please know, this site, www.makesensepromotions.com continually receive and uploads various entertainment contents such Music, Videos etc. from several sources including but not limited to, artists, authors, record companies for promotional purposes. Hence, www.makesensepromotions.com do not claim ownership of any of the Songs that we upload and any copyright infringement complaints will be executed immediately! It is our policy to honor and comply with all take-down requests as provided in DMCA in the event a notification is received.
If you think your rights has been infringed, please do contact via email us at email@example.com
Please know, this site, www.makesensepromotions.com continually receive and uploads various entertainment contents such Music, Videos etc. from several sources including but not limited to, artists, authors, record companies for promotional purposes. In an event, it is spotted that an intellectual property or other rights that have been infringed by our online services, please do contact via email us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your complaint with the email subject “Attention: Copyright Infringement” and we will be respond at our earliest possible time. Also, ensure you are aware of the proper procedures and what the law requires as below before contacting us.
DMCA Content Notice
The DMCA requires that all notices of alleged copyright infringement must be in writing. When informing the designated agent of an alleged copyright infringement, the complainant must:
- Identify the copyrighted work that allegedly has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are found on this Site, please provide a list of the links for easy take down processing.
- Describe the material that is claimed to be infringing and provide sufficient information to permit our staffs to locate that material.
- Provide your contact information, including your email address(es), telephone number, and any other useful information about you or your Copyright Agent name.
- Certify or include a statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that the use of the copyright-protected material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the owner’s agent, or law.
- Certify that the information that you have provided www.makesensepromotions.com is accurate. The complainant should attest under penalty of perjury that he/she is authorized to enforce the copyrights that have allegedly been infringed.
- Include a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Please be aware that before the complainant(s) allege an infringement, He/She should consult copyright materials to confirm that the use is, in fact, infringing.
The United States Copyright Office provides basic information, online, at https://www.loc.gov/copyright/circs/circ1.html, which can assist one in determining whether an exception or defense, such as fair use, may apply to the use of your copyrighted work.
Notice to Take Down
It is expected that all users of any part of www.makesensepromotions.com site will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if we at MAKESENSE Musik receive proper notification of claimed copyright infringement we will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, provided all such claims have been investigated and determined to be valid by www.makesensepromotions.com in its sole and absolute discretion.
www.makesensepromotions.com will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter notification is received.